- Boulevard Malesherbes
- 40 m²
- Metro station
A FEW WORDS
Beautiful two renovated rooms in the design of Paris 70s.
With its living room, dining room composed of stained glass and antique furniture. Its fully equipped kitchen and sleek bedroom, you will spend a comfortable stay. You will be close to the Parc Monceau and the various famous restaurants nearby.
The apartment includes:
- a living room with quality sofa bed, a dining table, four chairs, a bench with storage and a tv.
- a fully equipped kitchen with oven, figo, large sink, microwave and plenty of storage space
- a bathroom with shower with glass wall, washbasin, bidet, toilet and towel warmer
- a bedroom with a comfortable double bed, two lights above it to read it quietly.
- Linen and towels provided
- High speed internet access
- National and international phone calls
- Personalised welcome on arrival day
- Welcome products: soap, shampoo, coffee, tea
Optional services "A la carte"
- Chauffeur at airport or train station
- Tour of Paris
- Baby equipment
- Chef at home
- Breakfast basket on arrival
- Flowers, champagne
- Tickets for museum, shows, transportation