- 28 m²
- Quartier latin/Notre Dame/St-Germain-des-Près
- Metro station
A FEW WORDS
Lovely and cosy studio apartment in a most lively street in a very parisian district, close latin Quarter, welcoming one or two people
The main room has a very comfortable sofa bed for 2 people, a desk, a flat screen TV and a large closet. The ceiling height, exposed beams, many paintings provide it a certain charm.
The kitchen is well separated from the room and is equipped with a fridge, ceramic hob, microwave oven.
In the bathroom, you have at your disposal, bathtub, washbasin and toilet.
- Security code with Interphone
- Coffee maker
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Linen and towels provided
- High speed internet access
- National and international phone calls
- Personalised welcome on arrival day
- Welcome products: soap, shampoo, coffee, tea
Optional services "A la carte"
- Chauffeur at airport or train station
- Tour of Paris
- Baby equipment
- Chef at home
- Breakfast basket on arrival
- Flowers, champagne
- Tickets for museum, shows, transportation
Gently sloping mountain Sainte-Geneviève, the rue Mouffetard (one of the oldest in the city) is distinguished by its dense and picturesque business. Countless restaurants and cafes alongside the butchers, greengrocers, fishmongers, cheese and bakeries throughout this long cobbled street (650 meters) and yet narrow (7 meters). Very popular with students, Mouffetard is especially lively at night, especially on " place de la Contrescarpe".