Rue de Lisbonne
- rue de Lisbonne
- 138 m²
- Arc de Triomphe / Champs Elysées
- Metro station
A FEW WORDS
Superb apartment with his four rooms the purest Parisian style present in the eighth arrondissement, very close to Parc Monceau.
This magnificent Haussmannian apartment contains:
A living room with this luxury furniture, its giant tv screen and fireplace (decorative) typical of Parisian buildings.
A buffet-style dining room with an American fridge so you do not have to move around during the meal.
One bedroom with two single beds convertible into a double single bed, four beds.
A bathroom with Italian shower. A second bathroom with bath and towel dryer.
A double bedroom with dressing room.
- Bed linen provided
- Internet Enabled TV
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Linen and towels provided
- High speed internet access
- National and international phone calls
- Personalised welcome on arrival day
- Welcome products: soap, shampoo, coffee, tea
Optional services "A la carte"
- Chauffeur at airport or train station
- Tour of Paris
- Baby equipment
- Chef at home
- Breakfast basket on arrival
- Flowers, champagne
- Tickets for museum, shows, transportation
"The 8th arrondissement is both a tourist hotspot and one of those where the upper middle class lives, it is home to many shops and luxury hotels, but also to many financial institutions. since it includes the Elysee Palace and the Ministry of the Interior. " (ref: wiki)