- 100 m²
- Trocadéro / Tour Eiffel
- Metro station
- La motte piquet
A FEW WORDS
Sublime three-room apartment in a Parisian design in one of the chic districts of Paris.
With its trendy equipment, high-end furniture and terrace, you will have the comfort of a four-star hotel.
Large design lounge overlooking the terrace with:
Very comfortable sofa
Lunar floor lamp
American kitchen containing everything equipped with oven, coffee machine, fridge, bar with chairs...
Dining table, with Starck "Phantom" style seat
- One bedroom with a very comfortable double bed and perfectly integrated lighting and wall television
- One room with two single beds and lighting
- a bathroom with bathtub/shower with massage function, towel dryer, extra large sink
- suspended toilets with washbasin
- An abject laundry room washes clothes and irons
Long terrace overlooking the garden of the residence with two chairs and table
- Security code with Interphone
- Linen and towels provided
- High speed internet access
- National and international phone calls
- Personalised welcome on arrival day
- Welcome products: soap, shampoo, coffee, tea
Optional services "A la carte"
- Chauffeur at airport or train station
- Tour of Paris
- Baby equipment
- Chef at home
- Breakfast basket on arrival
- Flowers, champagne
- Tickets for museum, shows, transportation
Today, rue du Commerce is still an important shopping street with many shops ( Le Printemps for example), lingerie, clothing, tableware, decoration and gifts, bank branches, a few restaurants and cafés, including the famous Café du Commerce at No. 51, as well as food shops (bakeries, butcher shops, etc.).
It includes the Commerce station on line 8 of the Paris metro at Place du Commerce. The Avenue Emile Zola station on line 10 is located on Avenue Émile-Zola, 20 metres from the intersection with Rue du Commerce.
The square in Place du Commerce provides a very useful green space for boulistes, Sunday walkers and local children.
La motte picquet grenelle (ligne 6)
Commerce (ligne 8)